RETURNS - AUSTRALIA
Not quite right for you?
For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with the purchase, be it an uncomfortable fit or rare fault in the fabric - or just a change of heart, we will happily exchange the item with another of your choice or provide you with a full refund of your money.
SWIM PRETTY offers free returns for 14 days – we will even pay for the return delivery within this time frame.
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The swim dress is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags and hygiene stickers intact.
- All swimwear will be assessed prior to any returns being processed.
Can I keep a swim dress to compare with an exchange?
If you'd like to keep a swim dress to compare with an exchange please indicate on the Returns & Exchange form and email the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 days, nominating the preferred comparison swim dress. We will send the comparison dress to you, debiting your nominated credit card or payment method with the full price of the new garment. Then, return the unwanted size for a full refund.
Remember, all returns MUST have all tags and hygiene stickers intact for any refunds or exchange.
How long for my return to be processed?
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within *7 business days. To avoid any further delays please ensure your Return Form is completed correctly.
All Refunds will be processed via the same method as your original payment.
If there is a difference in price between your initial purchase and your new exchange you will either receive a refund or credit, if the cost of the initial purchase was higher than the exchange OR if the exchange is more expensive than the initial purchase, please fill out your card details or request a Paypal Invoice on the Returns/Exchange form included with your order.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please email us at email@example.com and we will email you our Returns & Exchange Form together with a pre-paid return label to attach to your satchel. Be sure to include your completed Returns & Exchange Form together with your garment. Returns will not be accepted without this form. If you have lost it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a replacement Returns & Exchange form.
- Put your item back in the satchel you received it in. Either stick the supplied return label over our address label or turn the satchel inside out and attach. If you didn’t receive or have lost your label please email us at email@example.com and we will email you a replacement label for you to print and attach to your satchel. If you use our return label we will cover the cost of your return shipping.
- Complete the returns form (included with the return label) add it to the satchel and seal securely. Drop off at your nearest Australia Post Red Post Box, or at your local post office. We’ll be in touch if we need any further information to finalize your return.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER AMENDMENTS
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts or rewards
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund or exchange to a similar value. If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Our customer service team is unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned via mail in accordance with the process detailed above.